Computer Concepts Limited is a thriving National IT company, focused on providing excellent customer service across small to enterprise level clients utilising the right people for the right job. If having fun at work and enjoying a team culture is what you want to be part of, then consider this role.
Due to company growth, we require an exceptionally enthusiastic Client Director to join our Christchurch based team in our Head Office with a highly motivated, client centric team.
The preferred candidate would already have at least 5 years IT experience working within the IT sector in a similar role and be able to demonstrate excellent sales results with a wide range of clients. Only apply if you genuinely care about helping others be their best, be it clients or colleagues.
We are looking for someone who can achieve sales targets while ensuring exceptional delivery and exceeding client expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity through which the successful candidate will play a key role across CCL’s Client and Delivery teams enabling the continued excellence of service to clients. The duties of the role will include:
- Participate as a Senior member of the Client relationship team
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Develop and maintain portfolio and client relationship plans
- Build and maintain a wide network of CxO level relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Able to manage and have hard conversations through strong negotiating skills
- Strong business knowledge and ability to have strategic conversations with clients
- Able to effectively communicate with Internal Stakeholders and Clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work successfully towards team goals and have good time management
If you are looking to join a team that is growing, works hard and plays hard, please get in touch.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below. A position description will also be made available upon request