We are currently looking for an Office Manager for the CCL Nelson branch to carry out a wide variety of reception/office and admin duties.
As a professional, self-motivated individual with experience in a corporate customer service environment, you will compliment your strong time management skills to handle a variety of Office Administration and Reception duties while promoting excellent attention to detail and work ethic to manage a growing Nelson Office.
The successful candidate will have ideally 3 years’ experience in a reception, office manager, customer service position and will be responsible for the following duties:
– Front of House and Office Manager for the CCL Nelson branch which includes a wide variety of reception/office and admin duties to keep the office ticking
– Experience with Microsoft products and be financially literate
– Can work independently while staying motivated and proactive in their duties
– Key stakeholder for the company online work portal
– Act as Health and Safety representative for Nelson Branch
– Will need to show enthusiasm and confidence towards their capabilities with the expectation that they will develop their duties and role within the company
– Provide support to Management, Sales, technical staff with any further tasks handed your way
Full New Zealand drivers licence is required.
In return CCL will provide an environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply please submit your covering letter and CV.