Our outsourcing profile and ongoing industry growth and diversification sees us looking for more experienced Project Managers to join our growing Wellington team.
As an experienced and professionally trained Project Manager, you will compliment your strong capability to manage challenging projects with an excellent client focus, outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and articulate well thought out project plans.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in the industry with a breadth of skills in the following disciplines required:
- 5+ years project management/coordination experience within a professional IT services environment
- Excellent understanding of project management methodology-Agile, Prince 2, PMBOK
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure projects life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate IT complexities to key stakeholders
- Ability to fit into a diverse team and build rapport and strong relationships with staff nationally
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Projects
- Current full New Zealand drivers licence
Current relevant certifications would be an advantage.
In return CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: