The continued growth of our professional services offerings sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained Senior Network Engineer to work in our Christchurch Engineering team.
We are a team of high performers who are supported in delivering the best solutions to our clients; we welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, while at the same time building on their years of experience in the IT industry.
Complimenting your strong technical capability, you must have a strong customer focus, outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate well thought out solutions.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in the industry and three years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Grade Network infrastructure.
Must have experience with Cisco Switches, Routers and Firewalls and preferably experience with at least three of the following brands/technology:
- Fortinet Firewalls
- VMware NSX
- Citrix Netscaler
- Datacentre Networking
- Wireless Technology
Current skills and experience in the below and a willingness to specialise in a particular discipline would be advantageous.
- Experience working with third party WAN providers
- Able to mentor and assist the development of Service Desk Engineers and Systems Engineers
- Prepared to be a “go to” person during times of crises no matter what time of the day/night it is
- Able to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Contributes positively in a team environment
- Is focused on continuous improvement
- Is able to generate work through internal or client relationships
- Industry Certifications
In return CCL will provide an environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply please submit your covering letter and CV.