Our outsourcing profile and ongoing industry growth and diversification sees us looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager to join our growing Wellington team.
As an experienced and professionally trained Senior Project/Programme Manager, you will compliment your strong capability to manage challenging projects and programs of work with an excellent client focus, outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and articulate well thought out project plans.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in the industry with a breadth of skills in the following disciplines required:
- 8+ years project management/coordination experience within a professional IT services environment
- Excellent understanding of project management methodology-Agile, Prince 2, PMBOK
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure projects life cycle
- Ability to adjust/tailor project delivery approach based on the solution being delivered
- Solid experience managing senior level stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate IT complexities to key stakeholders
- Ability to fit into a diverse team and build rapport and strong relationships with staff nationally
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Current full New Zealand drivers licence
Current relevant certifications would be an advantage.
In return CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: