Due to the continued growth of Managed Services in the Nelson and Marlborough Region we are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager. This is a challenging client-facing role requiring commercial and client relationship skills, and a general understanding of mainstream technologies.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing cohesive, national team of Service Management professionals, at the same time having the opportunity to lead Service Delivery for key clients in the region. You must be able to demonstrate through industry experience these key attributes for the role:
• Confidence, credibility and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, delivery and professional services teams, external partners and third party service providers
• Experience in ICT Operations Management
• Working knowledge of Service Management best practices
• Strong commercial acumen and understanding of Managed Service contracts
• Sound financial management and Service Level Reporting skills
• General understanding of mainstream technologies and the range of supporting skills and technical certifications
• Ability to meet challenging conversations through strong negotiating skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve problems, make decisions and effectively manage work streams
This role offers the right candidate, enjoyable challenges, the opportunity for development, the support of the national team and a competitive remuneration.
To apply please submit your covering letter and CV.