The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained Technical Specialist to work in our Wellington branch. A can-do attitude and a desire to be on the tools as well as being engaged with client pre-sales and design opportunities is a must.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
Complimenting your strong technical capability, you must have a strong customer focus, outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate well thought out solutions.
The successful candidate will have at least ten years’ experience in the industry with specific skills in any of the following technologies preferred:
- Current CCNP (or equivalent) certification
- Layer 2 & 3 switching experience (desired technologies; Cisco, Juniper and Aruba)
- Firewall & network security experience (desired technologies; Fortigate, Cisco and Checkpoint)
- Level 2 & 3 network troubleshooting skills
- Referenceable wireless experience (desired technologies; Aruba, Aerohive and Fortinet)
- Demonstrable LAN/WAN infrastructure skills
- Presales & design experience would be desirable but opportunity will be given to learn this on the job
Current certifications in some of above is expected and a willingness to specialize in a networking discipline would be advantageous. A current full New Zealand drivers license is required.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: