Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company providing IT managed services, consultancy, professional services and project management to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand. We have a genuine commitment to our culture, huge compassion for people, sense of fun, brilliance in our field and pure passion for our clients.
The continued growth of our team sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained BI / Data Consultant to work with our national team. This role can be based in any of our branches, with preference being given to Wellington, Christchurch or Nelson.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome personnel who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
The focus of this role will be primarily internal, working alongside business units to aid them in discovering insights in the data that will be gathered from a wide variety of sources. Engaging with the business, you will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership in turning information into action within our business. At the same time, you will be leading the development of our ongoing strategy around data warehousing, integration and dashboarding that will grow with the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate referenceable experience in the industry and be articulate in presenting their vision for data, reporting and business intelligence. The role will be “hands on”, meaning you will get to be part of delivering what you design too.
Demonstrable knowledge and current certification in the following technologies will be key for the successful candidate:
- Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to get alongside key stakeholders and understand their unique challenges and requirements
- Experience in designing and implementing Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the BI and analytics industry trends and market direction
- Enterprise experience with Data Visualisation and BI Reporting Tools such as SSRS, Power BI, QlikView or Tableau is highly regarded
- Experience in providing quality reporting to aid and enhance decision making across a broad range of IT products and services
- Microsoft SQL Server and Data Management and Analytics certification
- Hands on SQL Database management skills will be required and expected
- User requirements and functional analysis skills
- Technical programming skills, use of API’s and coding ability to manipulate data, create reporting and solve business requirements
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A current full New Zealand driver’s license is required.
Successful candidates will display outstanding personal skills with an aptitude to get it right first time and also be comfortable working in a client facing role as this will be required from time to time.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: