CCL are a leading IT Services organisation who deliver world class solutions to the New Zealand market. They have a large variety of services and take an innovative approach for their customers.
They are driven to be the most recommended provider of IT Managed Services in NZ which creates a culture of collaboration, fun and creates a rewarding environment for their team.
Is for a Technical Consultant to join the Dunedin Engineering Team. The role is responsible for providing expert guidance and leadership to CCL’s customers. You will be involved from thought leadership through to design and implementation of technical solutions to several key customers.
You will contribute to mentoring others and will be communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- 10+ Years’ experience in the IT Industry
- Design and implementation experience for large environments (Windows, Linux, VMWare, Grade Server, Network Infrastructure and more)
- Experience with Cloud Technology – Office 365, Azure
- Certifications – MCSE, CCNP, VCP or similar
- Excellent communicator and rapport builder
- Expert in time management
- Experience working with enterprise clients and environments
- Be a team player
Is the opportunity to join an organisation that has some of the best in the business. They are driven by challenging themselves and using technology to solve business problems. They have a national customer base but have a local feel about them. CCL value their staff and provide training across several areas to help people continually improve throughout their careers.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: