Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, innovative IT company. We deliver a large variety of services from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), to fully managed end to end IT solutions, including high performing End User Computing (EUC) designs to consultancy, project and transition management. We also provide delivery and support services to a diverse and ever-expanding client base throughout New Zealand.
Procurement is experiencing explosive growth. Consequently, we are seeking a Procurement Specialist team member to join our Auckland office and become an integral part of our Strategy and Procurement Team for the Northern Region.
CCL prides itself in having an experienced and professionally trained team with diverse skills in many different areas of the IT industry. Our staff are ready and able to help and advise in all aspects of the ever growing and changing IT industry and as part of the procurement team, the successful candidate will be instrumental in providing specialist procurement knowledge across our client base.
This full-time role is an excellent position for an experienced service focused and client outcome driven individual who brings a strong operational and administration background. An excellent team player with a great attitude to challenges is who we are seeking.
As the successful candidate you will have at least 10 years’ Procurement Hardware experience with specific skills in the following:
- An extensive understanding of the end to end process for procuring Hardware
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be able to multi-task across many streams of work
- The ability to review and negotiate contractual terms of agreement
- Outstanding delivery and commitment to customer service
- Be calm and courteous when under pressure and time constraints
- The ability to forge strong working relationships across our vendor community
This role offers a competitive remuneration package to the candidate who is looking to constantly develop and broaden their talents to produce quality solutions for our clients.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: