Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company providing IT managed services, consultancy, professional services and project management to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand. We have a genuine commitment to our culture, huge compassion for people, sense of fun, brilliance in our field and pure passion for our clients.
The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an enthusiastic and ready to grow Service Desk Engineer to work in our Dunedin branch.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
The successful candidate will have at least <1 years’ experience in the industry with specific skills in any of the following technologies preferred:
- <1 years’ experience in a Customer Services environment
- Experience in an IT Service Desk an advantage
- Some tertiary training desirable but not essential
- Can build rapport with the clients and create client satisfaction through excellent customers service skills
- Able to effectively communicate with customers through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gathers and analyses available information to arrive at the appropriate solution
- Ability to juggle priorities to meet tight timelines
- Good time management
Current IT certifications are not necessary for this role; while a willingness to undergo training and certification pathways supported by CCL is necessary. A current full New Zealand drivers license is required.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a client facing role and display outstanding personal skills with an aptitude to get it right first time.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: