DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Disclaimer & Copyright Notice
This Web site (i.e., www.concepts.co.nz), is provided by Computer Concepts Ltd. All information provided at this site is for reference only. The content found at this site holds no legal inference and or contractual claims. All documents available from this server may be protected under the New Zealand and Foreign Copyright Laws. Permission to reproduce may be required. Effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, but errors can occur. This information is provided “as is,” with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. All warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed by Computer Concepts Ltd. and its subsidiaries. Computer Concepts Ltd. does not warrant that this world-wide web site, various services provided through this facility, any information, software or other material downloaded from this world-wide web site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. These pages may contain links to sites of which are in no way connected with Computer Concepts Ltd., its subsidiaries, or its contractors and vendors. Computer Concepts Ltd., its employees, consultants, or its contributors are not responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the content. Computer Concepts Ltd. is not responsible for any activity that might be considered to be an illegal and/or improper use of the Internet.
Copyright © Computer Concepts Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of these materials, including but not limited to the text, graphics, and hypertext markup language (HTML) code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without written copyright permission.
Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry – Singularity University youth tickets
- By entering into the Singularity University competition (“Competition”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition.
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
- Sorry – employees of CCL and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter the Draw, we must receive your entry by 11.59pm, 7 October 2016. Entries received after this time will only be considered at CCL’s discretion.
- CCL is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per individual.
- CCL have up to 11 youth tickets available, this number may be increased and or decreased at CCL’s discretion for any reason, including but not limited to the quality and/or quantity of entries.
- Selected winners will be chosen by CCL after the entries have closed and winner will be contacts by telephone and/or email on or prior to Monday 17th October. CCL will make reasonable attempts to contact each winner, but if a winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable period, or a winner is unable to redeem the prize in accordance with the terms and conditions, the prize will be withdrawn and/or re-allocated without liability to any person.
- CCL reserves the right to amend the prize offered or these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel, suspend or modify the promotion at any time.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The decisions of CCL on all matters relating to this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CCL accepts no responsibility for the SingularityU New Zealand Summit. Should this summit not proceed, or entry be unavailable/refused to any winner, the prize will be deemed to have been withdrawn without liability to any person
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
- By participating in this promotion, you are deemed to agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- The following terms relate specifically to entrants from Southland:
- If you are a winner you agree to participate in any publicity activity relating to the competition, or associated SingularityU events in association with CCL and any related parties.
- As a winner we CCL will require you to present, along with fellow Southland prize winners, at a special SingularityU event in Invercargill in late November.
- The prize includes flights, accommodation, entry to the three day SingularityU Summit