Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, innovative IT company. We deliver a large variety of services from Cloud Services to fully managed end to end IT solutions including consultancy, project and transition management. We also provide delivery and support services to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our team in supporting clients across the Top of the South.
The preferred candidate will engage with clients and drive successful opportunities that deliver positive business outcomes within an environment that is agile, dynamic and keeps client outcomes as a central focus. You will need to be proficient and confident in working with clients, external partners, vendors, and CCL staff to deliver great outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to relate to people of different levels, backgrounds etc
- Able to manage and have hard conversations through strong negotiating skills
- Good business knowledge
- Able to effectively communicate with Internal Stakeholders and Clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Worked successfully towards team goals and have good time management
- General knowledge of IT systems – such as Cloud Services. Networks, Security, Servers and Virtualization platforms– is an advantage
- Current full New Zealand drivers’ licence
You must be able to think outside the box, manage your own work-load and outcomes. Outstanding interpersonal skills and an aptitude for written and oral communication are crucial, as well as being a proactive team player focused on delivering great results.
CCL is a people orientated business that will provide the right candidate with challenging career opportunities, a supportive national team, and a competitive remuneration.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: