Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company providing IT managed services, consultancy, professional services and project management to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand. We have a genuine commitment to our culture, huge compassion for people, sense of fun, brilliance in our field and pure passion for our clients.
The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained DevOps Engineer to work in our Christchurch branch.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ Years experience in the industry with preferred skills in the following technologies:
- Experience in executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies:
- Windows and/or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora)
- Desktop Virtualization, Development tools (VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox)
- Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google – GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure)
- Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, ARM, Heat)
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make)
- Continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo, AWS CodePipelines, TravisCI).
- Git SCM tools
- Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server)
- Logging – (Splunk, SumoLogic, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash, AWS CloudWatch Logs)
- Monitoring – (AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Boundary)
Current certifications in some of above is expected and a willingness to specialize in a Computing and Infrastructure as code would be advantageous.
A current full New Zealand driver’s license is required.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a client facing role and display outstanding personal skills with an aptitude to get it right first time.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: