If you’re already running Azure, how can you get the most from it?
Whether you’re just starting out, or you have been running workloads on Microsoft Azure for years, it pays – often literally – to ensure they are running in an environment that is architected for success, and doesn’t open you up to unnecessary cost or risk.
Our Well Architected Review offer applies architectural best practices for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems using the Microsoft Azure cloud.
You can use this Review to start making the changes you need to make to get the most out of your Windows Azure investment.
“Ignorance is not bliss in the cloud. There’s a huge surface area on Azure – that’s why you need an expert to navigate the way.”
Paul Hilton, CTO, Medi-Map
The Well Architected Framework is a set of guidelines and principles that can be used to improve the quality of a workload in the Microsoft Azure cllud.
The framework provides a consistent approach for CCL and its clients to evaluate an implementation across five core pillars:
- Cost Optimisation – Managing your Microsoft Azure cloud costs to ensure your organisation is deriving maximum value.
- Operational Excellence – Reviewing operational processes that keep a Microsoft Azure-based system running in a production environment.
- Performance Efficiency – The ability of an Azure-based system to take advantages of changes in load.
- Reliability – The ability of a system in the Microsoft Azure cloud to recover from failures and continue to function.
- Security – Protecting data and applications in Windows Azure from security threats.
And with over 30 years of working with New Zealand businesses, numerous Microsoft competencies and certifications, you know you’re working with people you can trust.