Technology leaders around the world are shifting to Amazon Web Services.
Whether you’re just starting out, or you have been running workloads on AWS for years, it pays – often literally – to ensure they are running in an environment that is architected for success, and doesn’t open you up to unnecessary cost or risk.
Our Well Architected Review offer is intended to educate clients on architectural best practices for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud. This offer was developed around the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework, which helps organisations understand the pros and cons of decisions made while building systems on AWS.
You can use this plan to start making the changes you need to make to get the most out of AWS.
Register for a free AWS Well Architected Review today.
“CCL recommended AWS. Certainly, the price is sharp and everything is more scalable”
Edward Griffiths, MD, Jet IT
Pillars of the Well Architected Framework
The Well Architected Framework provides a consistent approach for CCL and its clients to evaluate architectures, and provides guidance to help implement designs that will scale with your application needs over time. The five pillars are:
- Operational Excellence – Effectively and efficiently running and monitoring systems to deliver business outcomes and continually improve supporting processes and procedures.
- Performance Efficiency – Using computing resources to meet system requirements and maintain efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- Cost Optimisation – Eliminating unnecessary cost and suboptimal resources.
- Reliability – Preventing and quickly recovering from failures through automation and acquiring new resources to meet demand.
- Security – Protecting information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
And with over 30 years of working with New Zealand businesses, numerous AWS competencies and certifications, you know you’re working with people you can trust.