2020 is shaping up to be another big year for Computer Concepts Limited (CCL); and with a recent internal transition, we have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Dunedin team.
As an experienced PM; your passion for all things Agile will complement your strong capacity to adapt and manage a wide range of projects no matter the scale. You will be client-centric with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to develop and articulate well thought out project plans.
You will also need to have the skills to relate to all stakeholders both internal and external.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and skills in the following disciplines:
- Experience and qualification in Agile / SCRUM and traditional project management principles and practices
- Enjoy the challenge of managing multiple complex projects both large and small scale
- Experience working with technology and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate IT complexities in plain language to key stakeholders
- Ability to fit into a diverse team and build rapport and strong relationships with both customers and team members alike
- Current full New Zealand drivers’ licence and right to work in NZ
In return the right candidate will be offered the following benefits:
- Opportunity to lead locally delivered projects using a range of methodologies including Agile
- A rare challenging role with a range of projects across a variety of industries
- An empowering and supportive culture
- Personal development and growth
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Opportunity to be part of NZ’s largest focused IT Services Company
Considering a shift to Dunedin? The secret is out that Dunedin is one of New Zealand’s best little cities, visit here to learn more: https://www.dunedinnz.com/live-and-work
The average commute to the central city is 15 minutes, which leaves plenty of time for other pursuits at the beginning or end of a working day. With abundant wildlife on its doorstep and heritage buildings housing the great cafes and nightlife why wouldn’t you make the shift?
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: