The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an experienced and professional Resource and Sales Coordinator to work in our Dunedin branch, primarily supporting the Otago and Southland regions. You will be working with teams to schedule engineers on client work, provide sales and billing support, general operational support and supporting our client relationship managers with their administration and reporting.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome applicants who enjoy working in a fast paced environment, an expert in assessing and juggling priorities and is a real people person.
The successful candidate will have proven experience with the following skills:
- Relatable to technically minded people, and ideally have had previous experience within in the IT industry
- Attention to detail in everything they do
- Understand and manage expectations
- Professional communication, both internally and externally
- Embracing and adapting to change and a champion of process improvement
- A current full New Zealand driver’s license is required.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a client facing role and display outstanding personal skills with an aptitude to get it right first time.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: