Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a mature and proven provider of world class IT services. We deliver a large variety of managed services including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IT outsourcing, telco, security, end user computing and data centre hosting. We have a reputation for providing our diverse client base with innovative engineering-led solutions delivered by some of New Zealand’s leading engineering, consultants, project and transition managers.
The strong growth of our Security business means we are looking for a Security Architect to supplement existing capabilities, meet client demands and help grow the security practice. The role is a senior customer-facing position and we’re looking for a candidate that has proven experience as an IT Security leader performing pre and post sales activities and who is comfortable interacting at all levels within a client organisation.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering best-option solutions to our clients. We welcome staff members who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies and who look for smarter ways to deliver outcomes to our clients.
Complementing your strong technical capability, you must have a strong customer focus, outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate well thought out solutions to clients and internal teams.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in the Information Security field and will have proven experience developing requirements and architecting security solutions. The following experience and qualifications are desired:
- Proven pre-sales experience – defining requirements, scoping and pricing solutions and working with Account Management to close opportunities
- Technical delivery experience with Network security products (NGFW/UTM, IPS, Web, Mail security)
- Technical delivery experience with Endpoint security products (AV, Endpoint Encryption, Application Control, HIPS)
- Technical leadership of complex information security projects
- Security strategy and roadmap development
- Experience in a Managed Service environment
- Proven track record in defining security requirements and developing business cases
- Must be flexible to some out of hours work and national travel
- Independent and self-managing
- CISM / CISSP qualification or equivalent
CCL will provide an environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: