Due to the continued growth of Managed Services we are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Coordinator based in our Nelson office. This is a challenging role requiring a high degree of organisational and client relationship skills, and a general understanding of mainstream technologies.
The successful candidate will be part of a national team of Service Management professionals. You will be supporting Service Delivery, Account and Project functions, with a significant amount of your workload supporting a key client. You must be able to demonstrate through industry experience these key attributes for the role:
- Confidence, credibility and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, delivery and professional services teams, external partners and third-party service providers
- Experience in ICT Service or Project Coordination roles
- Working knowledge of Service Management best practices
- Ability to meet challenging conversations through strong negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and effectively manage work streams
This role offers the right candidate, enjoyable challenges, the opportunity for development, the support of the national team and a competitive remuneration.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: