Due to the continued growth of Managed Services we are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager based in our Nelson office. This is a challenging client-facing role requiring commercial and client relationship skills, and a general understanding of mainstream technologies.
The successful candidate will be part of a national team of Service Management professionals, while at the same time, having the opportunity to lead Service Delivery function for one of CCL’s premier clients. You must be able to demonstrate through industry experience these key attributes for the role:
- Confidence, credibility and the ability to build strong relationships with clients, delivery and professional services teams, external partners and third-party service providers
- Experience in ICT Operations Management
- Working knowledge of Service Management best practices
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of Managed Service contracts
- Sound financial management and Service Level Reporting skills
- General understanding of mainstream technologies and the range of supporting skills and technical certifications
- Ability to meet challenging conversations through strong negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and effectively manage work streams
This role offers the right candidate, enjoyable challenges, the opportunity for development, the support of the national team and a competitive remuneration.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: