Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, innovative IT company. We deliver a large variety of services from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), to fully managed end to end IT solutions, including high performing End User Computing (EUC) designs to consultancy, project and transition management. We also provide delivery and support services to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand.
CCL Procurement is experiencing continuous growth and has an ever-expanding customer base sourced from both large organisations and smaller businesses across the country. Consequently, we are seeking a Service Provider Licensing Administrator to join our operation and become an integral part of our Strategy and Procurement Team.
This full-time role is an excellent position for an experienced service focused and client outcome driven individual who brings a strong administration background. A good team player with a great attitude to challenges is who we are seeking.
As the successful candidate you will have an understanding of software licensing preferably with specific skills in the following:
- Microsoft Online Services and the related moves, adds and changes
- Monthly reporting of consumption of Service Provider Licensing
- An extensive understanding of the end to end process for procuring Software Licensing
- Advanced Excel skillset utilising pivot tables and complex queries
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Process documentation expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to forge strong working relationships across our vendor community
- Outstanding delivery and commitment to customer service
This role offers a competitive remuneration package to the candidate who is looking to constantly develop and broaden their talents to produce quality solutions for our clients.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: