Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company successfully providing IT consultancy, project management and support services to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand.
We are a team of high performers who are supported in delivering best option solutions to our clients and welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, while at the same time building on their years of experience in the IT industry.
Our outsourcing profile and ongoing industry growth and diversification see us looking for more experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Dunedin team.
As an experienced and professionally trained Senior Project Manager, you will compliment your strong capability to manage challenging projects with an excellent client focus, outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and articulate well thought out project plans.
The successful candidate will have at least eight years’ experience in the industry with a breadth of skills in the following disciplines required:
- 8+ years project management/coordination experience within a professional IT services environment
- Excellent understanding of project management methodology-Agile, Prince 2, PMBOK
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure projects lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate IT complexities to key stakeholders
- Ability to fit into a diverse team and build rapport and strong relationships with staff nationally
- Current full New Zealand drivers licence
- Current relevant certifications would be an advantage.
In return CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: