The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained Technical Consultant to work in our Nelson branch. A can-do attitude and a desire to be on the tools as well as being engaged with client pre-sales and design opportunities is a must.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
Complimenting your strong technical capability, you must have a strong customer focus, outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate well thought out solutions.
The successful candidate will have at least ten years’ experience in the industry with specific skills in any of the following technologies preferred:
- Windows Server environments
- Virtualization technologies
- AWS/Azure/Cloud environments
- Datacentre Hosting deployments
- EUC solutions
- Managed Mobility solutions
- Server and Storage hardware infrastructure design and deployment
- Network and Security design and deployments
- Presales and design experience is expected
Current certifications in some of the above is expected and a willingness to grow these will be encouraged. A current full New Zealand drivers license is required.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: