Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company providing IT managed services, consultancy, professional services and project management to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand. We have a genuine commitment to our culture, huge compassion for people, sense of fun, brilliance in our field and pure passion for our clients.
The continued growth of our professional services team sees us looking for an experienced and professionally trained Senior Systems Engineer to work in our Dunedin branch.
CCL is a team of high performing, well supported industry professionals who are committed to delivering high-end solutions to our clients. We welcome engineers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, whilst at the same time building on their experience in the IT industry.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience in the industry with specific skills in any of the following technologies preferred:
- CCNA, CCNP (or equivalent) certifications
- Layer 2 & 3 switching experience (desired technologies; Cisco, Juniper and Aruba)
- Firewall & network security experience (desired technologies; Fortigate, Cisco and Checkpoint)
- Level 2 & 3 network troubleshooting skills
- Referenceable wireless experience (desired technologies; Aruba, Aerohive and Fortinet)
- Demonstrable LAN/WAN infrastructure skills
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016 and/or Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016 and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualisation technologies
Current certifications in some of the above is expected and a willingness to specialize in a networking discipline would be advantageous. A current full New Zealand drivers license is required.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working in a client facing role and display outstanding personal skills with an aptitude to get it right first time.
In return, CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: