Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is a well-established, independent and innovative company successfully providing IT consultancy, project management and support services to a diverse client base throughout New Zealand.
We are a team of high performers who are supported in delivering best option solutions to our clients and welcome Project Managers who enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies, while at the same time building on their years of experience in the IT industry.
Our outsourcing profile, ongoing industry growth and diversification sees us looking for more experienced Project Managers to join our growing Nelson team.
As an experienced and professionally trained Project Manager, you will compliment your strong capability to manage challenging projects with an excellent client focus, outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and articulate well thought out project plans.
The successful candidate will be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident, will be willing to travel as required and will possess the following skills and attributes;
- 5+ years practical project management/coordination experience within a professional IT services environment
- Excellent understanding of project management methodology, with a preference for formal certification (Agile, Prince 2 or PMBOK)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate IT complexities to key stakeholders
- Ability to fit into a diverse team, and build strong relationships with staff nationally
- Hold a current full New Zealand drivers licence
Current relevant certifications would be an advantage. In return CCL will provide an empowering environment that nurtures the right candidate and promotes innovation and growth. A competitive package is on offer. To apply please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below:
Applications close on the 3rd May 2018.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: