This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate people leader to join the highly engaged and motivated Otago regional team. As a critical member of the region’s senior leadership team you will have the opportunity to make your mark and be part of taking the Otago region to the next level. You will achieve this by leading a team of really great, capable Engineers who are hungry to continue to learn and grow, and by delivering even better client outcomes.
You will also be part of a national kiwi success story originating in the South Island. With years of incredible success and phenomenal growth stretched out behind them, there has remained an unwavering commitment that culture is and will remain the most essential determinant of company and personal success. In other words, you must fit the team and then fit the job.
Working closely with the Technical Engineering Manager your primary goal will be to ensure that the Otago Engineering Team is a successful contributor to CCL’s business through strong effective leadership, driving a highly connected team that understand the culture of learning and share a collaborated technical path for engineering excellence and delivery of technical client outcomes. Key functions of the role include developing and supporting strategy, operational and team leadership, relationship management and continuous improvement.
What will you bring
This role is very strongly people focused. We’re looking for the following attributes and experience:
- At least several years experience successfully leading a diverse technical team and a genuine interest and passion for leading and developing others.
- A proven ability to lead, drive and implement initiatives for a large team.
- A great understanding of an engineering team and its functions.
- A strong customer service and delivery focus.
- A history of working successfully and collaboratively with a wider team to deliver successful client outcomes.
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to drive and lead a highly capable technical team and deliver great client outcomes.
- To be part of a motivated, focused leadership team working together to deliver high performance.
- Recognition and appreciation for your contribution.
- Excellent salary package including health, life and trauma cover.
To apply, please email your covering letter and CV, or use the form below: